Health & Safety
- We will continue to follow the established PPE guidelines.
- We have all of the latest sterilization protocols in place to ensure that our facilities and clinics are ready for your arrival.
- We have installed two negative pressure rooms so that no aerosols enter the main clinic while performing procedures (braces removal, etc) that may create them.
- We had the HVAC system cleaned with bactericidal and virucidal fluids and change the air filters frequently.
- We have temporarily closed our high-traffic areas and removed magazines and toys from our waiting areas.
- All patients will be screened for a fever upon arriving. In accordance with CDC guidelines anyone presenting with a fever of 100 F will be rescheduled.
- Before coming in for your appointment, all patients and/or parents must fill out the following health screening form: [link to form]. We will send prior to your appointment.
- Upon arrival at the office please call us. There will be signage that provides our phone number and a link to the health screening form.
- Appointment scheduling has been adjusted to allow time for enhanced cleaning and sterilization measures. For example, routine adjustments, growth checkups, and Invisalign scans will be seen together. The appointments requiring use of dental handpieces, such as removing braces, require higher measures of protection and will be scheduled in one of our negative pressure rooms.
- Patients experiencing flu-like symptoms, feeling unwell or suspect they have been exposed to COVID-19 are asked to proactively reschedule their appointment and not enter the office.
- Please call ahead if you are experiencing an emergency or if you have a broken appliance. There may be long wait times for patients who have not notified us of their emergency prior to arrival.
- We strongly prefer for anyone accompanying a patient to wait in the car during the exam unless absolutely necessary. Caregivers and guardians assisting patients with special needs are welcome to accompany the patient to the treatment area, but must wear a facial covering.
- Please brush your teeth prior to your appointment, as brushing stations are temporarily closed. Our restrooms are also temporarily closed.
This is a dynamic situation and we’re constantly adjusting our approach to ensure both our patient’s and our team’s safety. Things will necessarily change and we promise to keep you updated.